Protecting the safety and dignity of everyone at St Leonard's is of vital importance to us.
If you feel you or someone you know is in immediate danger please call 999 or contact one of the services listed below:
- Devon MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub): 0345 1551071
- National Domestic Violence Helpline (24 hours): 0208 200 0247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- ChildLine (free call): 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours) Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours) Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours) Phone if you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline 080 8808 8141 (freephone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the actions of someone working with children or vulnerable adults, please speak to our Safeguarding Representative, Sarah Bradley or our Deputy Safeguarding Representative, Ruth Clarke. Or you can email them at email@example.com
The Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Costa Nassaris, can be contacted on 01392 294969 or 07809 339501 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further contact details for the Diocese of Exeter Safeguarding Team are available at https://exeter.anglican.org/resources/safeguarding/safeguarding-team/.
Any Safeguarding administrative queries including DBS checks should be sent to the Safeguarding Administrator using email@example.com.